.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Web reprint rights to my blogs and stories will be readily granted to educational and non-profit institutions, and to individuals for non-profit use if you will send me an email requesting permission to do so. My late wife owned and operated Graceful Exits Estate Appraisal & Liquidation Services in San Francisco, and since the website content is still helpful to so many people, I left it up and you are cordially invited to visit it at http://www.graceful-exits.com

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Post Script to "The Commo Man"

A few years ago Zeb told me that after I was medivac'd, one of the guys came over with an M-60 machine gun and completely destroyed the old man's head with automatic fire so they couldn't tell how old he was. I was sick to my stomach at the thought, even more thoroughly disgusted than I was when the Bummer killed him. And I keep thinking about the little Vietnamese kid...

-Uncle Petey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home